180 Degrees works with clients where there is significant potential for social innovation, whether due to intensifying problems or emerging possibilities. The two main types of clients are:
Small and medium non-profit organizations
180 Degrees assists charitable, educational, health and human service non-profit organisations at the grass-roots level. Many such organisations are suffering from reduced funding and increased demand for their services in light of the global financial crisis, and so benefit from the assistance 180 Degrees provides.
Small and medium for-profit organizations with an existing or potential social focus
180 Degrees also works with for-profit organisations who are currently implementing, or who would be willing to consider implementing, socially-oriented business strategies and CSR initiatives. In doing so, 180 Degrees strives to provide small businesses with ways to achieve a social impact without detrimentally affecting their bottom line.
What We Offer
No matter how good an organization is, it would be a mistake to think that improvements cannot be made. In this regard it is sometimes helpful to have people come in with fresh eyes to offer their thoughts and ideas for possible changes that could be made. 180 Degrees attempts to do just that – develop ideas for how socially conscious organizations can further achieve their mission, whatever that may be.
Some of the benefits that accrue to non-profit or socially minded organizations from a partnership with 180 Degrees Consulting include:
- Access to new ideas: Our consultant teams work to develop creative ways of overcoming specific obstacles faced by organizations.
- Access to relevant expertise: We match students with particular expertise to the organizations where their knowledge will be utilized.
- Access to research: We can provide talented and coached students to take on your research and problem solving needs.
- Incur no cost: Our services are provided free-of-charge to non-profit organizations.
- Incur no obligation: There is no obligation on non-profits to adopt the recommendations that are made, so organizations have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain from this opportunity.
If this pro-bono consulting opportunity is of interest to your organization, please contact us so that we can discuss the possibility of working with you in more depth.